Resource Management Specialist
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
You will work in IT Organization, which has Bosch worldwide responsibility in delivering high quality IT products, always close to the newest technology.
We are looking for a candidate with IT background who will be responsible for:
- Improving Human Resource Management within the SAP Operations Department
- Clarifying human resources in collaboration with the group leaders of the SAP Operations Department. Being a main contact person for projects and taking over the communication between the project leaders and project members from the SAP Operations Department. Clarifying project work packages, time frames, and human resource requirements.
- Reviewing resource requests from international projects, clarifying the needed skill for human resources and check the availability.
- Working with all the regions of the SAP Operations Department across the world, such as India, the USA and Singapore to align staffing requests, establishing a world-wide resource management.
- Reporting the status to the management and report any needed prioritization due to insufficient resources
- Developing new solutions for resource management topics and how to continuously improve the process and concept
What distinguishes you:
- Several years of experience in IT resource management,
- Resource and/or project management skills,
- Experience in IT project management in international projects would be an advantage,
- Know-How in the area of SAP Basis would be an asset,
- Structured and independent
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...