Regular/Senior Penetration Tester
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
Development, implementation, Rollout and Support of webbased Applications:
- Coordinating, developing and executioning of penetration tests of web applications and backend services within and outside the Bosch Group, as well as associated IoT devices
- Analysing, interpretationing and documentationing of the results as well as development of solution proposals for countermeasures in cooperation with the customer
- Independent conceptioning and executioning of attacks on the target system
- Consulting and further development of methods and tools
- Carrying project responsibility with regard to costs, time and quality
What distinguishes you:
- Above-average degree in the field of computer science, IT security or comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience and specialized knowledge in at least two of the following areas: Penetration Testing of Web Applications and Services, Mobile & IoT Devices,
- Security Consulting, Security Conceptualization, Industrial Cyber Security.
- Certifications in the area of security such as Offensive Security Certified Expert/Professional (OSCE/OSCP), GIAC GPEN, GWAPT, GXPEN, etc. round off your overall picture
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- You are a team player, solution-oriented, communicative and customer-oriented
- You work structured, analytic, self-initiated and you are able to bring several tasks to success
- You align your communication unerringly to the requirements and bring together different interest groups
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...