Location: Warsaw, PL
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
The Productivity Support Officer Team Lead contributes from a local perspective (including local / country regulations) to the global GBS-IM services policies, Operating Model, guidelines and objectives. Acts as a team lead in addition to performing the Productivity Support Officer role in a certain geographical scope.
- Manage and motivate a group of Productivity Support Officers (PSO) in the region.
- Performs Finance and HR related activities for own team.
- Coordinate the funnel of productivity initiatives in alignment with the other team leads.
- Proactively monitor/analyze the KPIs of the productivity support organization of own team.
- Responsible for proactively improving the end-user productivity within the whole AkzoNobel organization to get the best end-user experience.
- Connect end-users to process coaches and IM processes with regards to Application Management and Support Services.
- Contribute to the optimization of the IM processes and services, representing the local level.
- Supports PSOs in their relevant PSO responsibilities, such as to act as the process coach for IM processes, supporting AkzoNobel users in utilizing the IM processes and resources in the most effective manner.Enforce adherence to appropriate IT policies, strategies and standards that reflect best practices on behalf of IM; Ensure that Global teams are provided with feedback and practical advice on how they perform their duties to be effective in their role; Flaging demand towards BI&VM, etc.
- Maintain a relationship with the relevant stakeholders on major and critical locations, and support PSOs in doing the same.
- Actively seek alignment and cooperation (‘shoulder to shoulder’ mindset) with the other GBS domains. Raise the bar by continuously looking for ways to improve.
- The Productivity Support Team lead reports into the Global Manager Productivity Support. The geographical scope of individual Productivity Support Officer
- Team Leads is a multi-country region, while the geographical scope of the Productivity Officer role ranges from a single location to multiple sites, potentially in multiple countries.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the IT sector including 5 to 7 years managing IT services in a regional organization in a Global IM department.
- Strong general managerial and communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing/ process industry.
- Working closely with upper management in a transparent, open environment. Strong communication skills are a must for this position
- Able to stay calm under pressure and deal with operational / tactical issues whilst primarily focusing on strategic ambitions
- Taking initiative where necessary to create documented process improvements and solutions in order to further increase end user satisfaction, improve IM service performance towards the business and enable operation excellence.
- Collaboration through trust and continuous drive for improvement / optimization.
- Fluent in written and spoken Polish and English (German or Swedish nice to have)
- Hands-on way of working with relevant tools.
- Annual Bonus.
- Additional Operational Bonus.
- Referral Program.
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance.
- Learning Cafeteria.
- Mentoring Program (YAM).
- Team Builidng Events.
- CSR Initiatives.
Hybrid model of work in a great, vibrant atmosphere in our modern office.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability..
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Już od ponad 200 lat odkrywamy świat możliwości, by ożywiać otaczającą nas przestrzeń. Jesteśmy ekspertami w produkowaniu farb i powłok, możliwe, że jeden z naszych produktów znajduje się zaledwie kilka metrów od Ciebie. Nasze portfolio zawiera światowej klasy marki, takie...