Regional Marketing & Business Development Manager
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Dremel, part of the Bosch Group, is the global market leader in versatile tool systems, such as rotary tools and other home solutions. The Dremel EMEA headquarters are situated in Breda, the Netherlands and takes care of all marketing and sales activities together with the local offices across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The Dremel working environment is young, dynamic and a place where input and initiative of employees is highly valued. You will be working alongside highly motivated and experienced colleagues, in an environment which allows to develop on both a personal and professional level. Dremel’s supportive working culture is a key part to its success. For more information regarding Dremel please visit: https://www.dremel.com/gb/en.
“Shaping tomorrow with new ideas every day”, that is our motto! You will be contributing to driving sales as well as increasing the relevance of Dremel at all our retailers.
- You are the Dremel Ambassador as well as Business Partner for all marketing and sales functions across all teams in assigned region (PL, CZ, SK, UA)
- You supporting growing the company’s revenue in Poland by developing trust relationships with key partners and ensuring, that they are satisfied with the services provided.
- You are resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints.
- You pro-actively seek and approach new opportunities for sales growth in Poland by identifying client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- You are responsible for the customer P+L and have full KPI responsibility for the assigned region
- You develop, implement and coordinate the retail marketing strategy (marketing calendar and promotional activities) with the aim to increase brand visibility with clear focus on online communication, POS brand appearance as well harmonized pricing.
- You are responsible for regional forecasting ensuring good supply of goods towards the customer.
- You contribute to the Local Marketing Intelligence – competition, retail and user trends & user shopping behavior.
- You have a bachelor degree in business administration or marketing
- You have a proven track record and several years of experience in marketing and sales
- You are a connector, enabling multiple direct links between several disciplines
- You are a good communicator and have very strong negotiation skills
- You have a flexible, pro-active mindset and a convincing personality
- You are a natural leader, self-starter and you like to be part of a team
- You are fluent in Polish and English
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...