Regional Brand Manager – Measuring Tools
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Being responsible for region: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia
- Development and implementation of retail marketing strategy taking into account long-term development directions laid out by the HQ in alignment with countries and user marketing and its implementation targeting the increase of retail brand visibility, securing KPIs and market share
- Securing expected consolidated profitability level through proper management of product, customer mix and pricing policy
- Ensure regional successful launch of innovations particularly: regional launch strategy, creating marketing materials, updating data in the system, price setting
- Owner of market intelligence, feeds HQ in regards of competitor activities and product gaps in order to ensure maximum use of market opportunities
- Effective management of costs at each stage of the marketing projects according to an agreed marketing budget, tracking, efficiency evaluation
- Cooperation with central and local communication departments in setting mid and long term communication plan, both online and offline, maximizing product awareness within agreed marketing budget
- Sales and logistic planning in order to optimize stock level and secure product availability
- Ongoing cooperation and alignment with the HQ in an international environment and close collaboration with local sales teams
What distinguishes you:
- Master degree
- High affinity and know-how regarding B2B PT marketing /sales processes & price management
- Operational experience in marketing / Demonstrate strategic outlook
- Good know-how of digital requirements for future B2B transactions
- Very high level of customer, result orientation and future-oriented thinking
- Excellent analytical & communication skills
- High level of creativity and concepts implementation skills
- Strong Polish and English knowledge (B2/C1)
- Proactive work ethic with ability to deliver results and meet challenging deadlines, multitasking
- Initiative and active cooperation with a team
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...