Aon is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team in Krakow.
Working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be accountable for end-to-end recruitment processes within a particular business area. You will post vacancies, check CVs and screen candidates. You’ll work closely with hiring managers and share updates on the progress of recruitment processes. You will participate in projects and events to promote Aon as an employer.
Is it for you?
You’re interested in working with an in-house recruitment team and being assigned a group of vacancies that you work on independently. You can work at a high tempo and really take ownership for your tasks. You have got good communications skills that allow you to interact effectively with candidates and hiring managers.
- End to end recruiting for volume, specialty and managerial roles;
- Selecting sourcing strategy for assigned requisitions, sourcing candidates via all available channels;
- Selecting suitable candidates, conducting phone screens and initiating testing;
- Supporting managers based onsite and remotely, sharing data on the recruitment process progress;
- Leading or participating in project work within the team;
- Supporting Employer Branding actions / campaigns, representing the TA team at external events.
- Previous in-house experience in recruitment or sourcing;
- Proficient Polish and excellent English language skills (C1);
- High attention to details and ability to work under stress;
- Ability to use computer applications, familiarity with an ATS and sourcing tools and techniques;
- Self-motivation, good time management skills and ability to take ownership;
- Spotless record & strong ethos.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace – we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please attach CV in English only.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...