Professional area: Human Resources
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
Location: Warsaw, MZ, PL, 00-807
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
Recruiter with Russian
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with Hiring Managers and entity P&C Business Partners
- Identifying the requirements for an open and future positions and developing scenarios for various roles
- Ownership of the end to end process for each assigned vacancy under management
- Providing each Hiring Manager with guidance and insights
- Collaborating with assigned Sourcing Specialist or Screening Specialist (creating high quality list of candidates, obtaining feedback)
- Engagement of specialist staffing agencies where appropriate
- Providing required offer details to HR Administration
You as a professional:
- Strong knowledge of the Talent Attraction/Acquisition
- At least 2+ years of recruitment experience, preferably in a Shared Services environment
- Have an University Degree
- Agency experience is an added value
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Proficient User of any other language – Russian
- Mastery of the recruitment lifecycle: interviewing and time management skills
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Assessment tools and techniques experience would be a plus
- Sufficient MS Office skills
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to...