Citi Private Bank, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, provides professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world’s billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries. Citi Private Bank is dedicated to helping clients meet their financial needs and goals. We serve them as a true financial partner and trusted advisor. Our experienced professionals serve the needs of wealthy families, individuals, and entrepreneurs. CBP EMEA Reconciliation Team is responsible for performing activities related to monitoring and reconciling cash and asset items.
- Working with banking products and financial instruments
- Matching and allocation, investigation and reviews
- Account balance proofing
- Updating procedures and flowcharts
- Active participation in team’s internal/external audit
- Keeping an effective communication with external/internal foreign parties
- Master’s degree in Economics, Quantitative Methods, Econometrics, Finance, Banking, or Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in banking industry
- Experience in matching and allocation, investigation and data reviews
- Ability to operate and analyze large sets of data
- Commitment to detail and attention to detail when performing tasks
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to perform effectively within a time pressurized environment and to meet tight and
- changing deadlines
- An interest in finance and banking
- Theoretical knowledge of financial products
- ACCA, CIMA, CFA or other formal certificate is welcomed.
- Competitive salary connected with annual salary review and discretionary annual performance bonus
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (flexible working hours, home office)
- Social benefits (private healthcare, award winning pension scheme, multisport, life insurance, holiday allowance, anniversary program, competitive maternity
and paternity scheme)
- Structured onboarding process and extensive training offering (e.g. including Udemy, Degreed)
- Discounts on Citi Handlowy products (bank account, credit cards, loans etc.)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic, supportive and diverse environment – including multiple affinity and social networks & voluntary activities to engage with
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks – our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Citi to dynamiczny zespół, który łączy wspólny cel – zapewnienie najlepszej jakości obsługi milionom ludzi na całym świecie. Od 200 lat regularnie stawiamy sobie nowe wyzwania, aby jak najlepiej odpowiadać na potrzeby naszych Klientów.