Real Estate Portfolio Analyst
plac Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 3, 00-078 Warszawa, Polska
This is a full time position within our Lease Administration team. Lease Administrators within the Occupier Services team have responsibility for the management of client real estate information and for assisting their corporate clients directly in the management of their real estate, through web-based software solutions.
- Collating and processing of lease documents.
- Ensuring complete and accurate lease abstraction.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on critical dates and other pertinent lease information such as rent free periods, security deposits, prepaid rent etc on a continuous basis.
- Auditing abstracts prepared by other team members.
- Administration and maintenance of alerts for portfolios.
- Managing client accounts.
- Reconciling invoices related to rent, operating expense, and CPI; and identify any potential savings or discrepancies.
- Producing standard real estate reports, ad hoc reports, and generating research related to client requests for information.
- Assist in improving process efficiency with proactive operational feedback – regular review of existing processes, searching for refinement.
- Providing administrative support to other personnel within the department as required.
- Proactively flag any risks as foreseen. Monitor risks closely and support the relevant teams and Clients in resolving it.
- Drive the progress of the service delivery by making sure that all the milestones defined are reached within the deadlines
Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to University Degree
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good planning and organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Result-orientation and attention to quality
- Minimum 1 year of relevant Lease Administration work experience or equivalent in multinational company an asset
- Able to work with a team and independently, has experience in working with remote teams and stakeholders
- Fluency in other European languages an advantage
What we offer
- Full time position within our Lease Administration team
- Hybrid model of work
- International environment, working in English
- Private healthcare with rehabilitation, 6 additional days of leave yearly for parents, Multikafeteria and other benefits
- Internal training program
- Working in a company with the titles: Best Employer 2017 and 2019 awarded by –Kincentric (formerly AON) and Investor in Human Capital 2019, 2021 and 2022
- Working in a company that cares about the sustainable development of the organization
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Sektor nieruchomości, zwłaszcza komercyjnych, wydaje się bardzo męską branżą. To pozory. W Colliers w Polsce około 60% pracowników stanowią kobiety. Stawiamy na profesjonalizm, kreatywność i swobodę działania, dzięki czemu nasi klienci otrzymują usługi doradcze na najwyższym poziomie.