Position description and career opportunities:
Radio Frequency Software department is looking for motivated professionals for the position of R&D Manager. We are a part of Nokia Radio Frequency and Advanced Antennas organization. RF Software is responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G. We are divided into self-organizing teams, working in Agile environment. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We are also responsible for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
A common and clearly defined vision, open communication and a deep passion for innovation are the qualities that best reflect our work environment and its unique atmosphere. We believe these are the values that shape the future of technology.
R&D Manager is mainly responsible for:
- manage people on day-to-day basis in an R&D organizational unit, including:
- measuring operational performance
- work allocating and monitoring
- facilitating achievement of operational objectives
- supporting enabling processes, career path and competence development
- have influence on the definition of annual strategic goals of the business unit, as well as their implementation
- define internal processes, adheres to established practices and procedures in the work area
- implement continuous process improvement initiatives and efficiency measures
- ensure orderly work processes execution by providing reliable workflow and enhancing work quality
- define clear priorities to ensure successful task completion
- plan and manage operational costs and resources
- experience as R&D Manager or experience in performing managerial duties
- experience in multi-project environment
- familiarity with quality tools and technics
- knowledge of Agile Software Development Methodologies
- customer focus
- networking and very good communication skills in multicultural environment
- creativity in problem solving
- highly developed organizational skills
- assertiveness and self-confidence
- fluent English, both spoken and written
What we offer:
- variety of projects supporting different telecommunication technologies
- working on projects that are in early development phase
- opportunity to enhance your knowledge in modern mobile technologies
- working in an iterative development mode, using the best practices from agile and lean methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, CI)
- encouraging employees to bring their own ideas, as well as supporting their realization
- strong emphasis on learning on-the-job
- friendly work environment in a team of young engineers
- working in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…
Please add to attached documents the following clause: „Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”/”I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj