We are looking for eager and diligent gamers who would be willing to take their first step into the gaming industry. GOG.com QA Team is looking for testers who will be working on a temporary, part-time basis, to help us with various ongoing projects. You will be working with our internal QA Team with a wide variety of Quality Assurance related tasks. Our keyword is “blackbird”.
The job is about helping the QA team with projects and tasks that require an “all hands on deck” approach. You will be testing games, doing compatibility checks, sifting through spreadsheets, working closely with programmers and the QA lead and, last but not least, learning the basics of the job in IT Quality Assurance. You will be working mainly in our office in Warsaw with a possibility to do some tasks externally.
- Testing game builds and writing detailed reports for the QA Lead and the Tech Team.
- Researching various game issues.
- Making sure deadlines are met.
- Combining your hobby with your job – playing classic games at work 🙂
- Windows power user. Mac or Linux knowledge is welcome, but not required.
- Gamer or old school gamer.
- Knowledge of computer hardware.
- Fluent English is necessary – you will be playing games as well as researching topics on the internet in English.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the application form).
- High availability for working on a temporary position.
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. 🙂
What we offer:
- Joining an ever-growing company that has clients and fans all around the world.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
If you think that you are the one, please submit your CV and a cover letter (both in English) here:
and tell us why you think you are the best candidate out there!
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację