Python Developer for Test Automation Tools
Position description and career opportunities:
As an automation team, we are working on development and maintenance od number of test automation tools and frameworks which use for End to End LTE test automation.
We are looking for engineers who want to increase their Python/Java skills at the same time working with newest IT and worldwide-recognizable industry standards, such as Docker, Django, Redis, Robot Framework, and more. Challenging tasks guaranteed due to high complexity of LTE E2E Network and multiple E2E elements that need to be considered during system level test automation, giving high possibilities of self-development.
We are also providing a unique in Nokia possibility to work with the whole LTE System having a high-level overview on complete LTE Network.
You will be working in the LTE Verification team located in Wroclaw, your main tasks will be:
- development and maintenance of internal test automation tools in Python,
- development of advanced python libraries automating usage of complex LTE Network elements
- research and work with newest IT industry standards,
- knowledge sharing in own expertise area,
- provide support for internal customers,
- work in Scrum
- Python experience (examples of your previous projects are welcome):
- object-oriented programming principles and design patterns,
- readable code which complies with PEP8,
- Python’s SQL DB interfaces + basics of SQL,
- Regular expressions,
- Unit tests.
- ability to use Linux command line in daily routines,
- ability to solve problems with system (such as connectivity problems, services etc.)
- basics of Shell scripting.
- Basic knowledge about LTE network,
- IP Networks knowledge at Cisco CCENT level.
- Proven professional Python experience would be great benefit,
- experience in work with Django and Docker,
- experience in work with Robot Framework,
- experience in work in Scrum
- Perl basics.
What we offer:
- projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
- possibility to develop your skills in modern web technologies
- possibility to work according to the Agile methodology in an iterative development process
- flexible and friendly working environment in a team of young engineers
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- working in effective environment with full automation of building and testing
- variety of projects in different technologies to choose from
- startup atmosphere
- on the job activities which revolve not only around project development (open source projects, [email protected] – own initiatives development during brain storm programming – during work hours!)
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one’s achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more…
If you are interested in this job offer:
Please add to attached documents the following clause: „Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”/”I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj