Purchasing Supplier Quality Engineer (PMQ)
Wrocławska 43, 55-095 Mirków, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
- Preventive Quality in one hand: responsible for planning, execution & release
- Works in tandem with the Purchasing Project Manager (M/PPC)
- Close collaboration with the suppliers, engineering, manufacturing and the other purchasing functions. Active Simultaneous Engineering team member
- Strong product orientation. Works across different material fields
- Confirms manufacturing capability of supplier for sourcing meeting, with focus on quality aspects
- Technical point of contact for supplier regarding preventive quality. Integrates supplier feedback regarding manufacturability and testing concept
- Responsible for final release of purchased components. Executes process release at supplier (part, process, machine, tooling) and approves PPA/PPAP
- Defines and tracks the Safe Launch activities (EPC and [email protected])
- Represents and reports preventive quality topics
- Expert for Preventive Quality methods & tools
- Completed university degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering or similar education.
- Two or more years’ experience in project purchasing, supplier quality, manufacturing, Engineering or Quality management.
- Knowledge in production processes
- Familiar with automotive quality methods and tools
- Knowledge of CC products and/or purchasing processes is a plus
- Analytical thinking as well as independent and systematic approach
- Collaborative skills, flexibility and assertiveness
- Willingness to work in an international team and to travel
- Advanced English skills both written and spoken
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...