Public Relations Manager
Marketing and Communications
Job ID: R-711531
Who we are looking for:
The role of PR Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of the media and external communications plan for State Street in Poland as well as EMEA. Reporting to State Street’s VP of PR for EMEA, this role will support the EMEA Head of PR in managing day to day PR activities in the region and work closely with the Head of Client Communications and Marketing for Poland, supporting our large employee team in Poland and helping to raise the firm’s profile in the market.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office (CBK, Krakow) to match your needs and role requirements.
Your new role
As a Public Relations Manager you will:
- Be Responsible for State Street’s PR and media relations activities in Poland as well as EMEA (approximately a 50:50 split of time).
- Manage all media relationships and spokespeople’s public engagements in Poland.
- Translate State Street media strategy and complex business concepts into meaningful, coherent and easy to understand messages and proactively seek opportunities to channel them effectively through media in the region.
- Quickly gain good understanding of the business needs and building them into the media programme.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, spokespeople and senior leaders across EMEA and in the Polish market to ensure all PR/media activities run smoothly and effectively.
- Act as the local media contact person in Poland for all journalist and reporter queries; build and maintain relationship with journalist contacts to ensure effective media communications and positive media coverage via proactive outreach.
- Support EMEA Head of PR in handling and managing issues and crisis that might arise.
- Assist in writing Poland specific social media content for Global Social Media team, partnering with the Poland HR, DE&I and employer branding teams.
- Maintain close relationship with Global Marketing to ensure Poland is consistently aligned with global corporate strategies and initiatives.
- Oversee written content for media partnerships in relations to sponsored content.
- Manage media monitoring and PR reporting in the region and help manage PR agencies in the region.
What we value
Preferred experience and education:
- University degree, ideally in a communications-related discipline.
- Three to seven years of media relations and communications in multinational B2B environment, preferably within financial services (candidates with less experience will be considered for Officer ranking; those with more will be considered for AVP level)
- Experience in handling media relations across Europe or globally is highly desirable.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal, is critical.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in handling media relationship in either agency and/or in-house environment with an international mindset.
- Strong news sense to identify media opportunities for the firm to secure positive press coverage.
- Excellent communications skill and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence and ability to interface with senior stakeholders from all disciplines, backgrounds and cultures to provide best support to the business and to produce relevant content.
- Motivated and eager to develop a long-term career in PR and communications in a global organization.
- Experience in handling PR and communications in Europe or globally highly desirable.
- Feel at ease in a dynamic and fast paced environment and have strong ability to prioritise work and multi task.
- Feel at ease working independently as well as a member of a global team.
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...