Project Specialist – Graduate Program, Poland – September 2022
AREA OF INTEREST
Internet of Everything
Program Start Date: September 2022
Training Location: virtual
Location after training: Krakow, Poland – due to COVID-19 this may require working from home
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
In the Associate Project Specialist role you’ll be part of an actively growing Professional Services (PS) team. The Cisco Professional Services organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. A key component of the PS portfolio is our Project Management/ Business Development Management capability and expertise. While your career will be developing some travel may be required. You’d be provided with training in your first months, followed by hands-on training on projects assisted by an experienced Cisco Project Manager/ Business Development Manager.
For an Associate Project Specialist, day to day that means:
- Successful completion of customer projects ensuring that the project objectives, customer acceptance criteria and internal performance metrics are achieved.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements such as H&S, compliance with contractual obligations, ISO certification requirements and Cisco policies and processes at all times.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, subcontractor partners and project team members and ensuring the accuracy of project data in internal tools and systems.
- Assisting program managers or senior project managers in performing project administration activities.
What we can offer you:
Understanding of core Project Management/Business Operations knowledge areas with focus on the triple constraint: time-scope/quality-cost.
- Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
- Opportunity to earn Cisco and Industry Certifications (CCNA, CAPM)
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
- Being part of a diverse and international team composed by people with different backgrounds and areas of expertise
- Dedicate part of your time to lead/be part of Cisco’s internal initiatives where you can deliver results by applying your creativity and motivation to make the difference
- First 3 months (together with all APMs/HTOAs from EMEAR): full-time virtual training, shadowing and job rotation.
- After 3 months: join the local CX team in your home country for which you have applied for.
What you will need to be eligible:
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification; equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree
- You are able to live and work in Poland with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- You are fluent in English
- Language proficiency in Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Czech, Nordic languages: Swedish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian or Western European – Italian, French, German are highly preferred
- Project management (ex. CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2) and/or ITIL certification is a great plus
- You are able to begin full time employment in September 2022
What skills you will need to succeed:
- You have strong organizational, analytical and leadership skills
- You have interest in technology and understand technical issues, and can leverage technical expertise of others
- You produce quality work under pressure with immediate deadlines
- You are able to adjust in rapidly changing environment and to prioritize your activities/set the right expectations with your internal and external stakeholders.
- You have written, verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to large groups with confidence
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Cisco wierzymy w potęgę technologii i możliwości jakie daje ona organizacjom na całym świecie, a naszym celem jest tworzenie inkluzywnej przyszłość dla wszystkich. Zatrudniamy obecnie 80 tys. pracowników w 95 krajach, w tym 2,5 tys. w Polsce, a nasze...