Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are looking for skilled and flexible project managers willing to join 5G Packet Scheduler research and development team to take responsibility for own area
As a part of it you will have a possibility to shape the way how 5G and future telecom technologies are specified and implemented.
We are looking for a person that feels equally comfortable with organizing scrum team work, planning backlog for small/medium teams, drive dedicated task forces, manage software fault correction process, work across team and geographical boundaries and present the results of their work. If you like to work under minimum-to-no guidance and contribute to solve complex engineering problems in the cutting-edge technology, this is the job for you!
- Driving an assigned project to full completion or for predefined time period
- Maintaining a set of prioritized tasks specific to the team and area of ownership
- Perform risk management
- Instant communication to identify and remove impediments
- Reporting of project progress in all needed directions (people/program/quality managers and generic audience)
- Knowledge of software engineering, especially agile/scrum methodology
- Excellent collaboration skills and English skills
- Sense of ownership for the assigned work
- Motivation to drive end to end project across organizational boundaries
- Flexibility necessary to accommodate periodic bursts of increased workload
- Strong technical background and track of record for personal technical contribution
- Understanding of quality management systems and methods (ISO9001/TL9000)
- Understanding process improvement techniques (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Experience in telecom (LTE/5G) is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Interesting job in an international company, promoting innovative, cutting-edge technologies
- Diverse projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity
- Copyright work pay (“Tax Break” program)
- Benefits (private health care, social fund, lunch coupons and more)
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market
Our products are using following tools / technologies:
- Real time embedded systems, Linux
- C++11/14/17, GCC, Clang, Git, Gerrit, Python
- DOORs, JIRA, CI systems
- Cabled and over-the-air 5G laboratories using real and simulated user equipment
Our process environment consists of:
- Scrum methodology
- Microsoft 360 tools (Teams, Planner, Sharepoint, Excel, …)
- Nokia internal reporting and tracking tool set
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...