Your field of responsibility
We are looking for an engineer who joins our Messaging EMEA Warsaw Team and will be working with different stakeholders and other divisions acting as SPOC for matters related to Messaging Estate.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Take ownership of Messaging Estate ensuring it is up to date and running according to CS and Messaging Team operational standards
- Owning and prioritizing Estate Management Book of Work
- Monitoring, reporting, escalating tasks related to Estate Management
- Actively participate in maximizing value of Messaging Inventory and Management System
- Analyzing and reporting estate data
- Participate as an active member of the worldwide Messaging Team, forging working relationships across continents and cultures
- Complete Projects as assigned by the team leader
- You will have many challenging opportunities and make significant contributions to our solutions, tools and environment.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your future colleagues
The Team in Warsaw is part of the global Messaging Competence Centre. Together with teams from London, New York, Zurich, Raleigh, Pune and Singapore we create the Global Messaging DevOps Team dealing with the development, integration of middleware messaging platforms in the Bank. The Warsaw Messaging Team is small so far (3 persons), consisting of experienced developers for different technologies, so lots of opportunity for cross learning and to broaden one’s horizon.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You should offer the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 5 years’ proven experience working in IT environment.
- PMP Certification or similar (having worked in Agile setup will be advantageous).
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint
- Multi-dimensional data analysis and reporting.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with proficiency in English. Ability to manage work effectively under pressure.
- Critical thinking, results oriented, decision-making, excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational skills and problem solving abilities.
Big advantage would be:
- Any query language and associated tools
- Some experiences with programing in one of the languages (Java, C++/.NET)
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts and tools
- Knowledge of middleware messaging technologies – IBM MQ, IIB, ActiveMQ/Artemis, others like Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Some experience understanding of tools like Splunk
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...