Project Manager (Engineering)
Łopuszańska, Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager in IT area who would like to get involved the process of enhancing our Digital Engineering (Production, Lab, System) environment.
Your tasks will include:
- Understanding customer’s business requirements and creating respective project plan to achieve success
- Planning, managing, and controlling project team ensuring successful delivery of key outcomes which includes developing work plans, gathering data, leading analytical efforts, and developing recommendations
- Ensuring the scope delivery
- Monitoring progress against the plan and initiating necessary corrective action
- Resolving issues and solving problems throughout the project life cycle
- Ensuring timely completion of project deliverables and buy-in of stakeholders
- Providing presentations on status which includes milestone achievement, financials, resources, progress on deliverables, risks
- Leading and motivating project team members on a proactive basis
- Key interface between the customer and the development team
- Knowledge of industry best practices for project management, change management and business case development, with the ability to apply best practices
- Experience: 2+ years in project management, managing IT projects of varying sizes
- Critical thinking skills, including the capacity to identify and appropriately assess and order competing interests and priorities
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Flexibility and openness, to learn new things
- Sense of humor
- Good communication skills, initiative and goal orientation
- Knowledge and experience within Engineering area will be beneficial
- Languages: very good knowledge of English, German would be beneficial
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...