As Project Manager you will drive the overall Program across multiple business groups and product units in support of this business unit strategy and objectives. You will plan main, update, service package and maintenance packages, chairing the project teams, providing process deliverables, and supporting the teams to manage the scope, quality, cost, and schedule of the project for this set of products. You will work with development and testing teams to plan, monitor and track all tasks and activities associated with defining and delivering artifacts with Services Teams for the support of our initial commercial deliveries and POC/Trials.
You will communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
The Project Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of the client to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Experience in Project Management role
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle – Waterfall, Agile
- Ability to work with different teams at different locations toward task completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player with leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and take measured risks
- Experience with handling processes across multiple organizations.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Relationship building skills
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...