Capital Markets & Advisory
Your field of responsibility
You will have a permanent position supporting the Chief of Staff for Enterprise and Security Services, a technology department within the Group Chief Information Officer organization with 1800+ staff.
- On behalf of ESS Chief of Staff Function you will drive high priority taskforces/working groups/projects that require senior management level focus, supporting our organization to reduce risk and allow the solution/project to succeed. It includes establishing project management framework, governance structure, reporting, risk monitoring, centralizing information and deliver it to the right stakeholders, streamlining various project management processes, facilitating team collaboration and communication.
- Support the creation of presentations for Board member level & regulatory meetings to drive decision making and support closure of regulatory/audit requirements.
- Be responsible for the communication strategy for the group, write and send out internal communications, be in charge of marketing the group and its achievements to partners.
- Reuse best-practices learning and project knowledge to enable team efficiency by facilitating knowledge transfer between divisions/project teams.
- Establish, coordinate and produce information and reporting via Management Information, dashboards, etc. highlighting areas of risk and non-compliance.
- Lead key management/stakeholder meetings (including creation of high level executive friendly agenda/minutes, including ensuring execution for all items included).
- Facilitate frequent dialogues with other IT divisions and business partners, driving delivery of projects and improvement initiatives.
- Represent ESS Chief of Staff on variable meetings such as Program/Project Working Groups, interlock meetings, as appropriate.
- Run special small initiatives (e.g., awards, team events, training and learning events) focusing on engagement and collaboration.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in a similar Project, PMO or communications position – ideally within the banking industry.
- Project management skills including planning, communication, change management, trouble shouting, problem solving and ability to successfully deliver a high-quality project/product.
- A proven track record of leading, building and driving a culture of change and continuous improvement.
- Able to manage work under tight deadlines in a high velocity environment.
- Positive and composed attitude, flexibility and ability to deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with the executive management team and across other GCIO divisions combined with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented with ability to multi-task and good attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...