CASE is seeking a PROJECT MANAGER
CASE – Center for Social and Economic Research is an independent, non-profit institute founded on the idea that research-based policy-making is vital for the economic welfare of societies. Established in Warsaw in 1991, CASE today is recognized as the top think tank in Central and Eastern Europe and is one of the most highly regarded think tanks internationally. CASE carries out policy-oriented research and development assistance projects, specializing in the areas of growth and trade, fiscal policy, labor/social policy/demography, and innovation/environment/climate. Drawing on an experienced in-house staff, a network of fellows, and a database of approximately 1,000 experts, CASE provides rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyses, innovative methodologies, and sound recommendations.
CASE is now seeking a Project Manager to develop and manage proposals, implement and administrate projects, and manage relationships with major donors.
The main tasks include:
- Writing project proposals, including inputs into editing of the scientific components of proposals and direct responsibility for non-scientific elements,
- Coordinating the preparation and timely submission of research proposals,
- Tracking project applications and soliciting reasoning for unsuccessful tenders,
- Managing project budgets, ensuring timely and within-budget delivery of all project deliverables and activities,
- Coordinating input from team members and CASE staff for reports to funders on project activities (narrative and financial) and ensure timely submission to donors,
- Working with other members of CASE staff to determine a dissemination strategy for each project.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Political Science or equivalent,
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to professional economic research and analysis,
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills appropriate for a highly multi-tasked, fast-paced, multinational environment,
- Writing and editing skills, experience in drafting documents such as proposals, reports, project plans and memos,
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
Please submit a CV and cover letter by August 11, 2017.
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj