Your field of responsibility:
We are looking for a highly motivated Program Management Officer/IT Owner to support the team as part of Credit Suisse’ Compliance area. Within this role you have an outstanding opportunity to work closely with various program and project managers across the globe and assist in driving the bank’s multi-year Book of Work towards a state of the art technology leadership in the compliance space.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Close collaboration with business project teams in data analytics area to help navigate through IT processes.
- IT ownership for existing and new applications.
- Project budget planning and tracking.
- Coordinate in Software Delivery Framework and support mandatory deliverables.
- Support in contract negotiations/extensions and onboarding of projects’ resources.
- Manage and support project related Operational Risk/CISO activities.
- Ongoing quality assurance on program and project standards and further development of them.
- Manage continuous development of the Program Management Office function and related tasks towards a higher degree of automation and standardization.
Your future colleagues:
The Chief Risk and Compliance Officer function is a highly visible, dynamic area where you can be an integral part of the decision-making that supports the bank’s business. We drive strategic and sustainable returns, and offer risk, controls and regulatory advice. You will become part of a team that is renowned for supporting innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial ideas. We believe our colleagues are our best asset. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience:
We are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience as a Program/Project Management Officer or Project Manager.
- Hold a university degree or equivalent education.
- Proficient with MS Office and demonstrate strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple functions and levels.
- Able to communicate with all levels of partners in a clear and concise manner and have the ability to convey complex information as clearly and effectively as possible.
- An enthusiastic teammate with the dedication to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines.
- Results-oriented, self-starter with an ability to manage work independently.
- Demonstrate flexibility and can-do-attitude, are open to changes with focus on improvement and effectiveness. Willing to challenge the status quo and propose improvements to the daily activities.
- Able to manage /deal with sensitive and confidential issues appropriately.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and organizational skills with fluency in English is a must.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members,
- Pension plan,
- Charity days,
- Training and development,
- Internal Mobility.
- Language training course,
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas,
- Parking allowance,
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.),
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.),
- Relocation package,
- Employee Referral Program,
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office).
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...