Capital Markets & Advisory
Your field of responsibility
An interesting role with the responsibility to define, implement and maintain project plan & execution within the GOT Application Management organization.
- Assist and contribute towards the wider SRP program deliverables.
- Preparing Project plans and driving project execution including preparation & distribution of Project Status Reports. Collaborating with development team & CIO and subject-matter-experts to drive project implementation.
- Responsibility to manage projects including project delivery, time, cost, resources, quality, scope, risk, and communication.
- Lead and conduct regular project review/progress meetings & communicating project status to stakeholders & senior management.
- Tracking project execution including risk identification & mitigation as well as for conducting overall project assessments.
- Provide innovative ideas to help deliver the special initiatives within the team.
- Build and maintain sustainable stakeholder relationships within and outside IT.
- Identifying and managing risk to ensure proper mitigation measure are executed & project objectives are met.
- Partnering with the Operations Business and CIO to ensure project delivery aligns to IT solutions identified per business plans and strategy.
- Working with the Program Manager to understand the entire program and contributing to cross-program plans and hiring approach.
Your future colleagues
Group Operations Technology (GOT) encompasses the focus on being an innovative, technology focused organization that delivers high-quality solutions and provides strong partnership to Group Operations and our wider Bank stakeholders. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- PMO with proven track record of delivering multiple projects.
- IT application management experience is preferred.
- Experience in management of project delivery including timelines and resources management, maintenance of project plans and communicating project status reports to buisnes spartners .
- Monitoring and tracking risks & resolving issues to ensure project delivery.
- Be comfortable with reviewing figures.
- Be confident with Excel (pivot tables, formulas, vlookup).
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Be able to manage work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent team-player, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...