Your field of responsibility
A successful candidate for the IT Project Manager will join the highly regarded and global Product Control IT team, with Wroclaw branch currently employing 35+ people. The role will be required to ensure the successful delivery of a project under PC Valuations program, coordinating with business partners at all supply stages. In this role you will:
- Be responsible for managing scope, planning, organizing, milestone tracking and end-to-end delivery of a critical IT project in coordination with Scrum Master and Program Manager
- Encourage clear understanding of client objectives and priorities and the alignment of IT deliveries against these requirements within the project team
- Managing project risks, issues, dependencies and unplanned situations, identifying and tracking mitigating actions for resolution
- Tracking progress of tasks and milestones within the projects and navigating across external IT and business groups to align their priorities and requirements, including communication with the Business, Change Management, Analysts, Development, Testing and Release Management teams
- Chairing and participating in Project Working Groups, Project Review Boards and project lifecycle quality reviews
- Managing Business Partners: Build and maintain trust-based and professional relationships with senior IT leadership team and business partners, act as sparring partner for IT management
- Ensure project compliance with CS processes and standards, e.g.: compliance with CS Solution Delivery Framework and global IT Solution Delivery policies, applicable CS Data Management and Process policies
- Maintain weekly/monthly project status materials and management presentations
- Maintain and track budget figures in the CS project and portfolio management tool
Your future colleagues
We have a substantial projects book of work to deliver and this means fantastic opportunities for dedicated people. You will get a chance to take on a role with real responsibility, learn new skills and gain invaluable experience working with colleagues globally across the bank while being supported and mentored by both Project team and local Team Lead – all essential ingredients to fast-track your career.
The Team is very diverse in both educational backgrounds and previous work experience. When hiring, we put stress on understanding your past experience and how it can benefit the Team as well as identifying your potential that we would look to develop to the maximum.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
In order to be successful in the role you will need to possess:
- 3+ years of project management experience with a proven project delivery track record
- Detailed understanding of project management methodologies such as PMI, show Agile mind-set. Demonstrable experience in working within agile setup (i.e Scrum, Kanban) supported by knowledge of project management tools & systems.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Proficient command of English with a very strong verbal, written and presentation skills to interact with all levels in the organization
- Experience with the implementation of projects across a large and diverse business partners base located in multiple geographies. Ability to navigate across many different IT and business groups and to align their priorities and requirements
- Ability to identify and manage project risks and issues, defining proper mitigation actions
- High degree of flexibility and “can do” attitude with the ability to work with a very limited level of instruction and supervision
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and assume additional responsibilities as required
- Gathering and organizing information skills to analyze data and prepare reports; proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Strong personal impact and resilience, and ability to influence and persuade partners to gain support for major changes and key decisions
- Facilitating skills, encouraging collaboration within the team, and ability to motivate teams to improve performance
- Team-player attitude fostering coordination and collaborative approach to project delivery
- Be results oriented individual with good interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to work in a matrix environment across regions with fast pace. Ability to build positive working relationships and communicate effectively with various teams across time zones
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...