Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Nr ref.: MamoPracuj/Pacc/KRK
- Managing a portfolio of projects from finance perspective (revenue, costs, forecasting, invoicing)
- Monthly closing and analysis of financial results
- Attending calls and presenting financial monthly results to the interested parties (Financial controllers, Executive Director, Portfolio Leads etc)
- Accounts reconciliations
- Resolving complex ad hoc queries and handling sensitive individual cases within PMO process
- Maintaining permanent contact with Engagement Managers and Portfolio Leads
- Making decisions within broadly defined parameters
- Maintaining a proactive working attitude towards the client
- Very good English (both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and to stick to deadlines
- Strong time & task management
- Good communication skills
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Work experience in Controlling/Finance Analysis/GL would be an asset
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach.
- We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to: [email protected]. Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Capgemini Business Services jest obecnie jednym z największych centrów outsourcingowych działających na terenie Polski.