Programme Test Manager
Overview of the role
Aon Digital Client Solutions is increasingly winning new clients that involve complex multi-country implementations. The Programme Test Manager will lead, control and manage complex programme testing requirements from test strategy definition to operational acceptance into business as usual in line with best practices.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Lead, define and agree the testing strategy of the programme to ensure the quality and features of the deliverables are clear, agreed and communicated to all key stakeholders
- Design, establish and lead the UAT team ensuring the appropriate resource level and skills are in place to enable testing in an efficient and cost-effective way.
- Plan, structure, lead and monitor testing activity in line with the testing strategy and controls framework to ensure stakeholders, dependencies, cost, quality and time are managed within agreed parameters.
- Represent testing to ensure scheduling and prioritisation of test activities.
- Advocate the role of testing to ensure it is fully understood and that there is early engagement to drive value with the programme lifecycle including System
- Integrated Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing, Non-Functional Testing, Regression Testing and defect management and resolution.
- Manage test risks, issues and defect management processes ensuring that the solution being delivered fully meets the programme specification requirements.
- Contribute to the development and promotion of the testing controls framework, best practice, and standards to improve consistency, efficiency, effectiveness and success of the testing function.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- + 7 years previous experience within a similar role with evidence of successful delivery of IT and business change testing
ISTQB – Advanced Test Manager
- A project management Qualification – e.g. Prince 2
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Experienced in utilising tools such as Jira, HP Quality Center and Guidewire.
- Experience in developing and implementing test strategy, test plans and test scripts.
- Experience in communicating effectively with different levels of internal and external management and leadership
- Ability to create effective presentations
- Able to manage multiple priorities concurrently and handle pressure situations effectively and professionally.
- Advanced problem-solving tools and methods.
- Demonstrated leadership and motivational skills
- Act as a mentor
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce.
Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on [email protected]
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...