Location: Warsaw, PL
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
- Responsible for proactively improving the end-user productivity within the whole AN organization to get the best end-user experience.
- Train and guide users to properly use tools in the most efficient and effective way, for example, Connect, OneTube, Yammer, Document Management, MS
- Teams, Outlook, etc. to increase productivity.
- Connect end-users to process coaches and IM processes with regards to Application Management and Support Services.
- Proactively monitors local customer satisfaction and engages on the improvements.
- Act as the process coach for IM processes, supporting AkzoNobel users in utilizing the IM processes and resources in the most effective manner.
- Enforce adherence to appropriate IT policies, strategies and standards that reflect best practices on behalf of IM.
- Flag possible local demand and build the bridge between the local demand and global IM BI&VM organization.
- Help with organizing kick-off and equivalent project sessions.
- Deliver project education and training.
- Maintain a relationship with the end-user and other relevant stakeholders on location, and engage in the process coach network.
- Actively seek alignment and cooperation (‘shoulder to shoulder’ mindset) with the other GBS domains. Raise the bar by continuously looking for ways to improve.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT sector including 3 to 5 years managing IT services in a local country organization in a Global IM department.
- Knowledge of best practice solutions in the shared solutions space.
- Individual must demonstrate ability to act autonomously.
- Sound base and interest in continuous improvement / lean/six sigma.
- Taking initiative where necessary to create documented process improvements and solutions in order to further increase end user satisfaction, improve IM service performance towards the business and enable operation excellence.
- Ability to see the whole picture (helicopter view) and being able to focus in to the detail.
- Fluent in written and spoken Polish and English.
- Hands-on way of working with relevant tools.
- Annual Bonus.
- Additional Operational Bonus.
- Referral Program.
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance.
- Learning Cafeteria.
- Mentoring Program (YAM).
- Team Builidng Events.
- CSR Initiatives.
Hybrid model of work in a great, vibrant atmosphere in our modern office.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability..
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Już od ponad 200 lat odkrywamy świat możliwości, by ożywiać otaczającą nas przestrzeń. Jesteśmy ekspertami w produkowaniu farb i powłok, możliwe, że jeden z naszych produktów znajduje się zaledwie kilka metrów od Ciebie. Nasze portfolio zawiera światowej klasy marki, takie...