Production Engineer – Processes and Methods
Dobromierz, Dobromierz, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Bosch Home Comfort Group is a leading European HVAC player with a comprehensive product portfolio and a house of well-known brands. The company is currently expanding its environmentally friendly heat pump business in Europe with new product generations and production capacities. Therefore, Bosch Home Comfort Group is building up a brand new production plant with start-of-the-art industrialization technology in Poland in order to serve the European market together with an existing plant network in Germany, Sweden and Portugal. For this new production location we are searching for experts who take on responsibility to develop and ramp-up this new value stream and plant with us.
The plant will be located in Dobromierz which is close to Wroclaw in South-West Poland. You will have around 2 years of onboarding, training and know-how transfer in our already existing location in Aveiro/Portugal. You will go there with an Expat-Contract until 2025 and support the industrialization of the first assembly lines and component production and prepare for your future role in Poland.
- Calculating working times based on MTM (methods-time measurement) methodology
- Elaborating and issuing the documents describing the standards defined by the industrial engineering team
- Performing ergonomic analyses (new projects and existing workstations) by using standard tools (Ergo check and IGEL – Tool to assess loads handling)
- Designing and preparing specification of production processes, equipment and tooling to produce high-quality components in a cost-effective and efficient manner
- Collaboration in guideline workshops planning as DFMA (Design for Manufacturing)
- Periodically carrying out process confirmations (Production and Logistics) to existing standards to confirm adherence to them, cycle times and identifing opportunities for improvement (process and ergonomics)
- Identifying needs and defining measures for new workstations and complete lines in order to guarantee the best working conditions for the operator (ergonomics) ensuring an efficient distribution of tasks
- Analysing the feasibility of implementing suggestions put forward by employees in the company’s Suggestion System with the aim of improving ergonomic conditions at workstations and reducing production costs.
- Analysing, defining and designing the necessary requirements for the industrialization of new products, giving the necessary inputs to the organization in order to facilitate decision making regarding the industrialization of new products.
- Becoming part of the expert team for process analysis within the IPN (International Production Network) Technical support to productive areas, problem solving and elaboration of documentation to support production standards
- Mechanical Engineer or similar with 3-5 years of professional experience, preferred in process analysis areas
- Senior qualification in time measurement methods and ergonomics
- Knowledge on technical content of P- and D-FMEA and industrialization support
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop brazing solutions that meet customer requirements and quality standards
- Structured and organized, self-driven character
- Fluent English and Polish language
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...