Nokia is a leader in security by design practices, standards and measurements. This job offers you a leadership opportunity to solve complex security issues across many technologies and help Nokia realize its product security excellence vision.
We are looking for a candidate who can work with a cross functional team of security experts, product managers and executives. A person with passion to identify security issues in communication networks, IoT/5G, applications/software and ability to derive recommendations from a threat-vulnerability-risk perspective will find this position rewarding.
On daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluate product security compliance with Nokia Design for Security(DFSEC)
- Lead and contribute to security incident response, root cause analysis
- Specify requirements for end-to-end security analysis and build a unified view of security covering customer requirements, industry standards, service level agreements and Nokia internal KPI
- Experience in use of analytics for security audits, testing and reporting is desirable
- at least 5 years of professional experience on similar position
- good knowledge of network/cyber security
- knowledge of data science/data analytics and its application to security life-cycles will be an advantage
- track record of solving complex cyber security problems in a timely manner
- demonstrated skills in two or more areas listed below:
- (a) network and application security architectures
- (b) predictive and reactive security solutions
- (c) security auditing and risk analysis
- (d) security analytics tools and industry best practices
- ability to analyze product or solution security status from architecture and audit results
- excellent communication and documentation abilities. Fluent in spoken and written English.
- independent-minded, always ready to take responsibility for your actions and ready to make decisions when needed, you strive for quality in your work.
- understanding of the security needs in the telco and internet industries, with a passion to measure and improve security.
- experience working with service providers, enterprise/IT or other Nokia customers will be desirable
- good understanding of product security standards including software/application security and 5G and IoT security
What we offer
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”
„I hereby authorize Nokia SoluProduct Operations Specialisttions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj