Product Owner for M356 products
Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- We are looking for a motivated, organized and efficient person for the Product and Service Owner position who works with developers and customers;
- Technical evaluation of technology stacks to fulfil business requirements;
- Cooperate with multiple parties to deliver the change requests;
- Align the IT Product/Service roadmap closely with IT Portfolio Management during its whole lifecycle (including version planning and overlapping requirement management);
- Drive standardization of IT Product/Services within CI in close alignment with other IT Product/Service Owner and Solution Manager;
- Make sure that IT Product/Service descriptions in the catalog are kept up to date.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field of study;
- Fluent in English written and spoken, German is an advantage;
- Good knowledge in IT systems design & architecture;
- Proficiently in Microsoft O365 products (Azure, SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2019, Power BI);
- Basis of one of the following languages like C#, java or python;
- Knowledge of SQL database or similar;
- Knowledge of Scrum / agile methodology in practice;
- Knowledge of Jira / Azure Board and confluence / docupedia tool;
- Habit of proactively documenting analysis results and solutions;
- Self-starter/own initiative, team-oriented approach with enthusiasm and persistency.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...