Product Development Manager (SAP Hybris)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Polska
Pracownicy mogą pracować zdalnie
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Taking over responsibility and coordinating all technical developments of the eCommerce and Digital-Marketing-Sales Solutions during their entire Lifecycle
- Creating and changing Solution software under consideration of the software and underlying product development guidelines
- Assessing customer requirements and product/service changes from a technical perspective
- Assisting in the design and development of proof of concept and prototype Solutions
- Collaborating with Solution and Product Architects on the design, build and run of Solution functionalities
- Analyzing, developing and implementing Solution code that satisfies Solution design requirements
- Participating in tier 3 Solution support activities including incident management and the assessment and delivery of application upgrades and patches
- Documenting Solution specifications and supporting the creation of operational support manuals during the technical implementation
- Balancing between standardization and customer orientation as well as development speed and time-to-market
- Steering, guidance and onboarding of external and internal developer
- Organizing and coordinating Solution releases.
What distinguishes you:
- Several years of relevant professional experience in software development and architecture of large enterprises
- Solid experience in development of SAP Hybris Solution (SAP Commerce, SAP Marketing, SAP Sales)
- Solid experience in interface development and state of the art Web Service Technologies (REST, REST-oDATA, SOAP, jSON)
- Solid experience in process integration technologies (SAP PI, SAP CPI, AXway)
- Graduation in IT or comparable qualification
- High Initiative and ability to work independently
- Proactive communication style, comfortable with working in virtual Teams
- Engaged, convincing and strong presentation skills
- Structured, conceptual and analytical thinking
- Ease in communication in English on daily basis, German will be beneficial.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Relocation package
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with attractive price
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...