Product Development Manager
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Take responsibility: You will work in a global team of product managers, responsible for Website Search in Bosch Group.
- Help shape the future: As part of the team you’ll have an important role to manage a state of the art Product and Services for Bosch globally.
- Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can optimally contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company.
- Think entrepreneurially: You will contribute to shape the P from methods selection, tools, strategy till rollout and later continuous development. Full application lifecycle.
- Live Cooperation: You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with our internal customers.
- Your contribution to the bigger picture: Bosch is undergoing a biggest transformation in years, into IoT / digital future. You will design, build, operate and improve our platforms to support the this journey of Bosch.
- Personality: team player, committed, responsible and flexible.
- Way of working: agile, customer oriented, thinking the bigger picture, proactive, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience: 3yrs+ experience in IT product / application management area, preferably: search engines, Search Engine Optimization, Content Management Systems (WCM, CMS); planning product life cycles, development environment and technology.
- Enthusiasm: to lead functionally and motivate team.
- Languages: fluent spoken and written English; German will be nice to have.
- Education: Completed studies in (business) informatics, Project Management, physics, business administration or a comparable qualification.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...