Franklin Templeton Investments remains a leading global investment management organization for more than 65 years thanks to our greatest assets – our employees. With over 9,000 employees working in 35 countries around the world to service over 240 financial products, we offer an exceptional range of diverse career options. Our corporate values reflect the best of our employees. We believe in putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. We strive to bring a balance of work and life to our employees.
Product Development & Implementation Associate
What is the Product Development & Implementation team responsible for?
Product Development & Implementation is a global team which initiates and drives the companywide implementation of: product changes including fund policy changes, new products, new share classes and pricing, product mergers and closures. The team also assists with new product development initiatives for the Regional Product Strategy team, the Product Managers and for other internal clients such as Sales and the Investment Management teams.
We are currently seeking for a person with strong analytical skills who is passionate about data and uses Access and Excel on a daily basis.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Product Development & Implementation Associate?:
- Support data management
- Involvement in updating databases
- Preparation, coordination, and delivery of client reporting
- Support the gathering of assets, streamlining of our product line, existing product re-positioning and enhancements by working with internal clients and business partners globally to assist with the successful implementation of new products and share classes.
- Consistently maintain and update the US and International SharePoint sites and team policies and procedures.
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance the product implementation process.
- Lead small to medium scale product initiatives companywide.
- Assist with large scale product initiatives.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of financial services industry
- Proficiency of MS Excel and Access is a must
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong client service and customer focus.
- Ability to independently solve routine problems.
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location (Malta House)
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program,
- MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Fixed-term contract
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events
Wszystkie oferty znajdują się na naszej stronie internetowej: www.franklintempletoncareers.com
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.