Product and Service Owner
Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
As a part of our Identity & Access Management (IAM) team you take product & service ownership for the IAM reporting platform over the entire lifecycle.
- You contribute to the IAM vision and work together closely with the other PSOs of the IAM team to define the right product roadmap based on business demand.
- Furthermore you manage the requirements (business, functional, non-functional) from the request to the product backlog and work closely together with the internal and external agile team to deliver value in continuous releases.
- You manage the compliance of the product according to the enterprise guidelines.
- last but not least you take responsibility for the assessment of todays and future product requirements, e.g. data analytics.
- Education: completed studies (Master, Diploma) in the field of Business Administration, Business Information Systems or comparable
- Experience and knowledge: experience in leading agile/scrum product development teams and requirements engineering, several years of experience of product ownership for IT-applications, ideally deep knowledge of MS Power BI, MS SQL Server, BI data modelling and ETL processes or comparable
- Personality and Working practice: excellent communication, organization and analytical skills as well as future and customer oriented, ability to translate customer insights into requirements for the design and development and the experience as product owner
- Enthusiasm: you enjoy working in an interdisciplinary, dynamic, and international team, you inspire through your open and agile mindset with willingness to travel
- Language: fluent in English written and spoken, German is an advantage
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...