Process Support Coordinator (Bosch Business Mobility)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Our global expert network develops, rolls-out and supports cross-divisional solutions within the Bosch Business Mobility Sector with outstanding user friendliness
- We strive for lean processes and best in class standards and are in the middle of the digital transformation for Bosch Mobility including the move to SAP S/4
- As a member of the global Process Solution Team, you will be required to use your skills and knowledge in the area of Project Management/Quality Assessments
- You will be part of the global team to drive our digital transformation projects to successful implementations as well as manage internal customer communication and support
- You will coordinate and facilitate Project Management process standardization in our own developed applications with other Process Experts, the Process Managers and the IT departments.
What distinguishes you:
- IT affinity and high interest to learn new processes and applications
- Experienced in virtual reality learning or training video creation
- Capabilities on user support and communication or IT- Rollout experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in SAP ERP PS & CO or S/4 preferred
- Self-organization, structured, responsible and goal-oriented
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or Economics
- Excellent English skills
- Broad opportunities for development in Process consulting work
- Cooperation with a global network of Process and IT Experts
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...