Process Integration Consultant – Master Data (Bosch Business Mobility)
Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- In our team, you contribute to the Master Data integration and further development of processes and IT applications along the product and project lifecycle within the Bosch Mobility Sector
- You will work on further improvements to integrate our data and IT applications (e.g. S/4 HANA, Salesforce) for the cross-functional and cross-divisional collaboration
- As a member of the global Master Data process team, you will be required to use your skills and knowledge in the area of Master Data management
- You will be part of the global team to drive our digital transformation projects to successful implementations
- You will coordinate and facilitate Master Data process standardization with other Process Experts, the Process Managers, User Department and IT departments
What distinguishes you:
- IT affinity and high interest to learn new processes and applications
- Experience in the area of Master Data Management, process development or process introduction
- First experiences in S/4HANA and/or Salesforce are of benefit
- Self-organization, structured and goal-oriented
- Analytical thinking and the competence to derive concepts for sustainable solutions
- Good coordination capability and ability to drive topics on own initiative
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or Economics
- Excellent English skills
- Basic project management skills
- Joining and driving interesting activities in Bosch Business Mobility Sector
- Broad opportunities for development in Data Management and Process consulting work
- Cooperation with a global network of Process and IT Experts
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...