Process Improvement Specialist
Benefits Service Delivery
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
The Process Improvement Specialist works under guidance to implement process improvements using various non-invasive technologies, according to requirements and standards. Participates actively as a team member, applying team and manager feedback to day to day work activities.
- Implements process improvement solutions according to the functional specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards under guidance.
- Executes testing to verify basic functionality of their solution under guidance.
- Creates documentation for solution as per defined standards and processes.
- Participates in the assessment, analysis, and technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborates with other technical and business team members to translate analysis and requirements into improvement solution.
- Communicates configuration changes, project scheduling, and project status.
- Provides ongoing support for delivered solutions
- Actively accepts and applies feedback from peers and management.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Very good command of VBA for applications
- Knowledge of Power BIDegree in Finance, IT, econometrics, mathematics related field or equivalent, minimum 2+ year experience in SSC or BPO
- Advanced knowledge MS ExcelGood knowledge MS Access
- Good understanding of relational database concepts
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts or technical tasks
- Ability to gather and translate business needs to valid improvement requirements
- Good communication skills
- Very good English skills (B2 / C1).
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please attach CV in English only.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...