Process Consultant Quality Management
Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Our global expert network develops, deploys and supports cross-divisional solutions within the Bosch Business Mobility Sector.
- We strive for lean processes and best in class standards and are in the middle of the digital transformation for Bosch Mobility including the move to SAP S/4.
- As a member of the global Process Solution Team, you will contribute with your skills and knowledge in Quality Management (QM) to develop, deploy and support our solutions.
- You will be part of the global team to drive our digital transformation projects to successful implementations.
- You will coordinate and facilitate QM process standardization with other Process Experts, the Process Managers, User Department and the IT departments.
What distinguishes you:
- At least 4 years of functional experience with SAP QM and process knowledge in Quality Management. Several years of consulting and rollout experience as well as user support and training
- Good competence concerning Quality Management solutions
- First experiences in S/4 and/or Salesforce are of benefit
- Knowledge in Data Analytics (e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Basic project management skills
- Team-oriented, Self-organization, structured, responsible and goal-oriented
- Analytical thinking and the competence to design holistic, sustainable solutions
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or Economics
- Excellent English skills
- Willingness to travel
- Broad opportunities for development in Process consulting work
- Joining and driving the Bosch Mobility SAP S/4 implementation right from its start
- Cooperation with a global network of Process and IT Experts
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...