Process and Industrialization Engineer for black steel tanks
Dobromierz, Dobromierz, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Bosch Home Comfort Group is a leading European HVAC player with a comprehensive product portfolio and a house of well-known brands. The company is currently expanding its environmentally friendly heat pump business in Europe with new product generations and production capacities. Therefore, Bosch Home Comfort Group is building up a brand new production plant with start-of-the-art industrialization technology in Poland in order to serve the European market together with an existing plant network in Germany, Sweden and Portugal. For this new production location we are searching for experts who take on responsibility to develop and ramp-up this new value stream and plant with us.
The plant will be located in Dobromierz which is close to Wroclaw in South-West Poland. You will have up to 2 years of onboarding, training and know-how transfer in one of the existing locations of our heat pump plant network before taking over a relevant role in the new plant end of 2025.
For this specific role you will be sent as an expat to Eibelshausen/Germany in order to support there the production of tanks and to support the industrialization of the new production concept for the new location.
- During the project phase:
- Responsibility for the task definition with the module lead and for deliverables considering maturity, quality and time
- Appropriate escalation (incl solution proposal) regarding content and time
- Involvement of the expert team within the business unit
- Costs and benefits analysis, specifications and capacity study preparation as well as investment approval application
- Technical support to productive areas of full value stream
- New production process studies and identification of their impact on investments and production performance
- Collaboration in D-FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) through risk analysis of design and effects on the customer
- Realization of P-FMEA (Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) through process mapping, failure modes identification and their effects on the product and customer
- Supplier selection through proposals technical analysis, taking into account Project requirements (lead time, quality, investment, risk)
- Coordination of investments setup in the factory, conducting final validation tests and approving the necessary departments in order to ensure compliance with Bosch norms and standards
- After start of production in the new plant:
- Production monitoring to achieve OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), identifying problems, analysing causes, defining and implementing measures
- Execution of continuous improvement activities for productive processes (quality, environment, safety and efficiency)
- Identification of necessities and drive actions related with Industry 4.0, integrating it on the production equipment and KPIs monitoring systems
- Education: university degree in engineering or related fields
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineer with 3-5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge on technical content of P-FMEA, Investment Planning & Controlling, CapEx ordering;
- Knowledge in machine planning for higher automated machinery and machine project approval with supplier, sample production & coordination, final equipment approval
- Automation and data basis communications with MES servers
- Structured and organized, self-driven character
- Fluent English and Polish language
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...