Problem Management Process Consultant
Składowa, 35, Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Build & Run activities in ITIL Incident and Problem Management Process (e.g. support during tool roll out, customer
- support related to process topics)
- Collect and discuss requirements related to the Incident and Problem Management process
- Coordination of regular meetings within the process team Incident and Problem Management
- Responsibility to create and update process relevant training material (incl. training videos)
- Responsibility to organize and moderate Problem Management trainings
- Support Process Designer during roll-out activities
- Create supportive reports and analysis for the process designer and stakeholder
- ITIL solid foundation know-how, ITIL V3 foundation certification preferred.
- ITIL intermediate basic know-how preferred , even with cutting-edge knowledge
- Broad IT know-how in area of IT infrastructure and application
- at least 3 years of experience working with ITIL V3 foundation
- English Skill C1 – Fluent English speaking in both oral and writing
- Moderation Skill – Good intentional cooperation/communication/consultation skill
- Strong agility of self-learning
- Completed studies in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...