Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Power BI Expert to join our Identity & Access Management (IAM) team. As the Power BI Expert, you will take ownership of the IAM reporting platform throughout its entire lifecycle. Your role will involve collaborating closely with our technical team and Power BI experts, providing support, and assuming key responsibilities. You will play a crucial role in shaping the IAM vision, working in coordination with IAM PSOs to develop product plans based on business demands. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing business requirements, reviewing backlog, monitoring development progress, scheduling, and leading software deployments, and ensuring compliance with enterprise guidelines. Your expertise will be pivotal in elevating our current product to the next level.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
Personality and Working Practice:
If you are a dedicated Power BI Expert with the skills and experience required to excel in this role and are ready to contribute to the growth and success of our IAM reporting platform, we encourage you to apply. Join us in a dynamic and collaborative environment where your expertise will make a significant impact.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Lunch Pass
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
Zamieszczona oferta pracy jest efektem współpracy Fundacji Mamo Pracuj z pracodawcą. Przed aplikacją do firmy samodzielnie sprawdź warunki zatrudnienia.