Your field of responsibility
As a PMO officer, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Support Business Area in program, project portfolio and business management related processes and tasks
- Co-operate with Portfolio, Program and Project Managers to ensure high quality and timely Status Reporting
- Co-operate closely with local SUB COO Portfolio Management Teams (e.g., know-how sharing, training etc.)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for the company’s portfolio management tool – OnePPM
- Prepare content driven presentations for the Portfolio and Project Board/Review Meetings
- Combining persuasive social and problem solving skills with a high service orientation, discipline and high quality mind-set
Your future colleagues
Join the Swiss Bank Products & Strategy COO area as a team member in Wroclaw providing Program Portfolio Management, PMO and general administrative services to the entire Business Area. The team’s success relays on co-creation, communication, innovation and solution oriented approach. So come on board and get ready to make the next step of your career a big one. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Degree-level education from a leading institution
- Excellent English skills (German as additional asset)
- At least 1-2 years of proven experience in Program/Project Portfolio Management in the Financial Industry or related work fields (e.g., consulting, IT, etc.)
- Proven experience with OnePPM and/or other project portfolio management tools as an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and good knowledge of MS Office
- Proven track of work and co-operation in a captive environment with delivery responsibility
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to establish and manage strong relationships with stakeholders locally and abroad. Ability to manage work well under pressure
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...