Platform Support Engineer
AREA OF INTEREST
Engineer – Software
Software Development, Testing
Who you’ll work with:
The CX SaaS Operations, part of the CX Engineering seeks a highly motivated Platform Support Engineer to join some of the industry’s brightest minds in supporting the platform and CX Applications that are being built and planned. You will work with the CX Applications and CX Platform team to make sure we provide world class Support for best Customer Experience. This is a critical role that requires us to work with various other organizations outside of CX.
What you’ll do:
- Analyzing complex and/or sensitive events detected in Cloud(AWS/GCP) environments
- Monitoring performance and availability of the applications on the AWS platform
- Providing proactive & reactive technical support, second line phone/email consultation to independently debug complex product problems
- Provide guidance to SaaSOps engineers and be the go-to person for all critical issues
- Work independently, as the position only receives minimal supervision with no instruction on routine work and general instruction on new assignments
- Responsible to perform a number of cloud management activities on a daily basis
- Provide incident and escalation support for all application related issues
- Identifying bottlenecks and implementing the remedies
- Optimization of the environment for ensuring maximum performance
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent timely communication.
- Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of experience working in complex environment supporting various platform capabilities on cloud for customer facing applications
- Familiarity with Could hosted application support and previous experience working in incident and problem management
- Good understanding with AWS technologies & AWS Monitoring capabilities (API GW, Route53, ACM , RDS/AWSAurora, ElasticCache, EKS, AWS Cloudwatch)
- Experience scripting in one or more of the following languages: Shell, Perl, and/or Python.
- Experience with Distributed technologies
- Experience in ELK Clusters Infrastructure design and operations
- Linux shell scripting.
- A detailed understanding of the common technologies found in enterprise IT environments including datacenter and Internet edge technologies
- Expert level understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Experience building and maintaining ITIL methodology
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in managing Customer relationships
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good Interpersonal communication skills and you are willing to work with remote teams
- Efficient and Creative: you should be able to think creatively to find the optimal solution to problems.
- Always should be ready to learn new technology, tools and process.
Good to have:
- AWS Solution Architect Associate certification
- ELK, CKA Certifications
- Software programming experience
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unrivaled, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take ambitious steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Cisco wierzymy w potęgę technologii i możliwości jakie daje ona organizacjom na całym świecie, a naszym celem jest tworzenie inkluzywnej przyszłość dla wszystkich. Zatrudniamy obecnie 80 tys. pracowników w 95 krajach, w tym 2,5 tys. w Polsce, a nasze...