Aon sp. z o. o
The main responsibility of Executive Assistant will be providing administrative support to Business Leaders across locations and Solution Lines:
- Acting as a point of contact/liaison with clients, third parties, peers and direct reports,
- Proactively managing email and diary,
- Preparing and coordinating internal/external meetings including all catering, equipment and logistical requirements,
- Planning and organising travels
- Submitting of company expenses
- Producing documents as requested, in line with Aon brand, including typing, formatting, proof reading, printing and binding as needed,
- Drafting emails and communications as requested,
- Attending senior level meetings to coordinate agenda, materials, and take notes
- Any ad hoc duties, requests and initiatives to ensure the proper workflow.
- Fluent English – at least C1 level (CEFR scale),
- 1-2 years of previous administration and office experience in a professional, client orientated environment, previous PA experience would be an asset
- Fully competent with MS Office
- Personal effectiveness, good organizational and time management skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality,
- Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines,
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal and with all levels of seniority,
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Diverse and inclusive workplace – we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment and offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city center,
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community to stay informed about Aon opportunities.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...