Performance and Analytics – Product Support Specialist, Senior Associate
The Production Support analyst will serve as the focal point for resolution of system issues worldwide, including primary contact with the technical resources supporting P&A core technology. The Production Support analyst will also communicate the priorities to the technical resources including production support, development and testing. In addition, the Production Support analyst will periodically review systems issues with global Systems Liaisons to determine areas where systematic solutions may be utilized.
- Resolve GPA/Flex/Entitlements issues or forward to appropriate technical resources.
- Prioritize any issues requiring significant time or resources with technical resources.
- Point of expertise for junior staff on Product Support -related questions.
- Liaise with internal clients and supporting departments with the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery.
- Communicate status regularly to Operations Manager.
- Regular review of all reported items will be scheduled between the Production Support Team, the System Liaisons and the Operations Managers to assess commonly encountered issues.
- Perform research and analysis of submitted queries in order to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Assist P&A staff in designated projects and assignments
- Assist and support Team Supervisor.
- Performs special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Manager.
- Recommends and implements improvements to current process.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of operating model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects.Involvement in the training and development of other team members.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
- Strong knowledge of performance systems/applications (PnA, MySS)
- Knowledge of performance measurement calculations and standards.
- SQL, VBA knowledge
- General knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent English.
- Economics/Accountancy/Business related degree (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in an Investment Performance (preferred) and/or a Fund Accounting Group
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 35 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...