Location: Warsaw, PL
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
We are looking for ambitious talents, who would like take first steps in HR field!
We might have an amazing internship opportunity right here!
As an Intern in People Service Team you can learn how to:
- Handle all incoming HR, benefits, payroll and HR-IT related queries from AkzoNobel employees and contribute to the customer satisfaction within People
- Services by excellent communication.
- Provide administrative support to employee life cycle changes such as: new hires, transfers,
- Support continuous improvements and standardization initiatives
- Answers incoming customer questions and resolves issues according to standard operating procedures.
- Close collaboration with Senior People Services Experts in a team
- Follows selected Standard Operating Procedures to ensure People Services tasks are processed on time and with right quality
- Under general supervision, respond to basic and moderately complex inquiries about policies and procedures.
- Trouble-shoot, research and resolve issues and provide customers with information or advice in case of straightforward to moderately complex issues in line with turn-around time SLA’s and quality standards.
- Identify returning questions and/or opportunities for improvement on work processes, techniques and systems and suggest for improvement to the team leader.
- Creating employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests, Ensuring employee records and all relevant systems and (third) parties are up to date and accurate.
- Student/Graduate of Human Resources, Law or equivalent – part time/full time
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English; Dutch and Polish languages are preferred, but not obligatory
- Strong customer focus and problem-solving skills: Proposes ideas and alternatives to resolve issues, responds in a positive manner to questions; employs courtesy and tact in all customer exchanges
- Communicative and collaborative: Strong interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Już od ponad 200 lat odkrywamy świat możliwości, by ożywiać otaczającą nas przestrzeń. Jesteśmy ekspertami w produkowaniu farb i powłok, możliwe, że jeden z naszych produktów znajduje się zaledwie kilka metrów od Ciebie. Nasze portfolio zawiera światowej klasy marki, takie...