Location: Warsaw, PL
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
- Respond to first-line (Tier 1) questions and cases submitted via telephone or e-mail and register and control client cases in the case management system.
- Trouble-shoot, research and resolve issues and provide customers with information or advice in case of straightforward to moderately complex issues in line with turn-around time SLA’s and quality standards.
- Refer complex cases or questions that require follow-up to the relevant teams (Workforce Administration, Payroll, etc.) or management and communicate effectively with requestor.
- Under general supervision, respond to basic and moderately complex inquiries about policies and procedures. Job Description AkzoNobel
- Using process knowledge to show customers how to retrieve information through the various channels (HR Portal).
- Identify returning questions and/or opportunities for improvement on work processes, techniques and systems and make a suggestion for improvement to the team leader.
- Update systems with straightforward data entry requests, focusing on efficiency and quality processing. Additional responsibilities for G9 roles (one or more of the below)
- Be champion in the team for Knowledge Management, maintaining and coordinating the work on the (local) knowledge base (Knowledge Articles and PSA knowledge documents), updating it based on changes to (global) processes and/or policies, and translating content into local language.
- Be champion in the team for good Customer Experience, by coaching peers on communication principles, reviewing Customer Satisfaction Survey data, and taking follow-up actions together with management.
- Be champion on Global Data Privacy Regulation related topics, by being the first point of contact in teams for questions and doubts, POC between the team and the Privacy team, ensure the team is aware of GDPR rules and the process is assessed from a risk perspective.
- Be champion for Continuous Improvement, by being the first point of contact for the Process & Systems and CI Manager for improvement initiatives, supporting the team lead and coordinator on initiatives, performing analysis to understand issues, and driving a CI mindset in the team.
- Additional scope, such as administrative tasks in the area of Talent Acquisition Administration, Fleet Management, Immigration, or Learning & Development..
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, for example in a customer service environment.
- Secondary Education Diploma or University degree preferable.
- Strong customer focus and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret and apply HR policies and procedures.
- Flexible and stress resistant.
- Fluent in English language, both written and verbally is required.
- Fluent in Swedish language, both written and verbally is requred.
- Annual Bonus
- Additional Operational Bonus
- Referral Program
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- Well-being Workshops
- Mentoring Program (YAM)
- Team Building Events
- CSR Initiatives
- Hybrid model of work in a great, vibrant atmosphere in our modern office.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Już od ponad 200 lat odkrywamy świat możliwości, by ożywiać otaczającą nas przestrzeń. Jesteśmy ekspertami w produkowaniu farb i powłok, możliwe, że jeden z naszych produktów znajduje się zaledwie kilka metrów od Ciebie. Nasze portfolio zawiera światowej klasy marki, takie...