People & Communities (HR) Representative – German speaker
AREA OF INTEREST
Country Care Representative
Service Area Activity Descriptions include:
Local Benefits Delivery:
Obtain and validate necessary employee data for onboarding, changes occurring due to life events, and off boarding events.
Work with internal partners to ensure correct processing of benefits information.
Manage payment process for vendor services where applicable.
Partner with P&C Country and COE on annual plan renewals.
Partner with P&C Country to develop and communicate enrolment and benefit updates to employees.
Plan, communicate, and deliver local site benefit events in partnership with HR Country. Activities include determining timeline, planning, coordinating with vendors, communication content design, and providing onsite support for employees’ questions.
Manage accurate internal data and forms to ensure compliance with local requirements.
Local Absence Management
- Collect necessary paperwork associated with leaves of absence
- Process the leave in system in line with local legal requirements
- Provide payment instructions to payroll and other 3rd parties
- Verify manager actions on completion of leave
- Manage process compliance in line with country and global policy
- Responsible for adherence to the compliance accountability model and assessment methodology agreed upon by COE and Partners/stakeholders.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders to collate data and prepare various government reporting requirements, if required in location
- Provide data support (Pfile, benefits, absence) for internal and external audits
- Ensure process compliance in line with policy changes.
New Employee Data Collection:
New Hire documentation support including:
- Facilitation of immigration data required for the application of the visa/work permit process in partnership with the third party
- Copies of visa/immigration/work permit paperwork and passports required to be held on local files
- Validation of Medical Checks and file, where required to be carried out locally
- Collect completed and signed contracts and file as per local requirements
- Complete employee Work Books, as required
- Benefit enrolment documentation where required locally
- Any other data collection requirements stipulated by local law
Car Lease & Allowance:
- Administer manual approval and paper work where necessary and processing in HRMS system if required in country
- 3rd party vendor management for the service delivery
- Provide expert assistance to third party providers for policy clarification
- Facilitate policy exceptions in conjunction with the COE and HR
HR Program Delivery:
- Provide local presence with administration expertise for a variety of programs conceived and driven by HR, mostly in service of employee engagement, eg.
- Country enablement initiatives
- Employee engagement initiatives
- New local guideline/policy or procedure introduction, review, or changes
Other Global Services:
- HR incident support
- Personnel file administration
- Building of effective relationships with managers, employees and HR.
- Consulting & Contracting with Clients
- Collaboration Across Business
- Effective Communication
Excellence in Operations
- Demonstration of Systems Thinking
- Management of Process & Programs
- Champions Continuous Improvement
- Drives Results
Alignment of Analysis and Strategy
- Analyzes and Interprets Data
- Demonstrates critical thinking, sound judgement and a pragmatic approach to decision making.
- Demonstrates Cisco Knowledge
- Demonstrates Functional Expertise
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Cisco wierzymy w potęgę technologii i możliwości jakie daje ona organizacjom na całym świecie, a naszym celem jest tworzenie inkluzywnej przyszłość dla wszystkich. Zatrudniamy obecnie 80 tys. pracowników w 95 krajach, w tym 2,5 tys. w Polsce, a nasze...