Operations Lead (Salesforce)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
As IT Operations Lead in the Business Team Mobility Solutions you will be take care of operations and support in an efficient end-to-end approach for selected BBM business units. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with business team leads, business consultants, solution managers, central support managers and application infrastructure consultants to ensure IT availability of your customers’ business processes.
- Being responsible for managing the preparation of operations and support, the smooth transition during the design & build phase and the proactive resolution of customer complaints in escalations and task forces by orchestrating relevant stakeholders during the run phase.
- Engaging in managing the continuous improvement of operations and support levels for your customers and solutions with a strong focus on SAP and supporting management with relevant KPIs.
- Managing escalations as a problem owner for all „run” aspects of the IT product lifecycle. acts as the „caretaker” for all end-2-end operational issues that occur in the respective GE.
- Taking responsibility for maintaining the required operational documentation (ITOM, SLA, CMDB, etc.).
- Suggesting and promoting service and quality improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction for the IT-Solutions and Products.
- Communicating proactively with unit counterparts (GE and CESUM) to provide information on downtimes, maintenance windows, service improvement plans etc.
- Owning the running interfaces in our solution landscape
- Providing regular reports on IT – Solution performance and availability.
- Several years in similar contexts, experience in IT services (applications, infrastructure, platforms, digitalization)
- Salesforce – broad experience of Salesforce implementation and products
- Infrastructure – General knowledge about all involved layers of a cloud solution (Network, Applications, Interfaces, …)
- Quality tools – e.g., 8D-Reports
- Expert knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident-, Problem-, Asset-, Crisis-, Service-, Change-Management, etc.)
- Good understanding of performance metrics (KPIs, SLAs, OLAs) and business needs
- Personality: Proactive communication skills
- Working Practice: Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Languages: fluent command of English, German is a plus (not a must)
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...