Składowa, 35, Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- DevOps Team member for the agile Collaboration Team, which is responsible for the following worldwide used applications with over 230.000 users: Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Jira, Knowledge Management System (based on Atlassian Confluence) and Atlassian Jira Service Management
- Perform/coordinate/enhance of Incident, Problem, Change and Capacity Management accordingly to the respective services
- Enhancement of Monitoring, definition of proper thresholds like performance, availability etc. – Creation of required dashboards, reports etc.
- Troubleshooting of infrastructure and customer problems (incl. escalation to vendor)
- Creation, enhancement of scripts and tools (e.g. for changes, troubleshooting, regular recurring tasks)
- Analyzing, assessing and investigating alerts, warnings and errors generated by the corporate IT systems, applications and infrastructure components and issued by users
- Performing operational tasks connected with corporate IT infrastructure
- Initiating and implementing Continual Service Improvement activities (monitoring/daily operations)
- Communicate with software manufacturers and external service providers and provide 3rd level support to end users.
- Cooperation with other internal and external teams and suppliers to ensure high quality service of the product.
- Take over Roll-Out activities for system updates
- Personality: proactive and able to absorb facts quickly, take responsibility and strong analytical thinking skills, team player, customer-focused working style
- Working method: autonomously, organized as well as service- and customer-oriented
- Experience: several years in application monitoring and system automation. IT Architecture (client-server and micro-service architecture), build processes (preferable for Atlassian Tools based on Linux server) and work experience in a DevOps team is a plus.
- Very good English (written and spoken)
- Enthusiasm: Knowing and appreciating agile methods in a dynamic business environment as well as enjoying intercultural cooperation
- Education: Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Information Systems or comparable
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...